SOTECMA, a Spanish (Europe) company which is specialized in the manufacture and assembly of Dry Mortar Plants, Concrete Plants, and Dosing System etc., of pulvelurent and granulated products. PROMAN having technical collaboration with SOTECMA has introduced the Dry Mortar Plants in India, for producing the full range of Dry Mix mortar products, with upmost quality control and accuracy.
PROMAN-SOTECMA makes possible the development of large installations “turnkey” and new equipment by an aim of offering our customers a comprehensive supply and service, thus reducing the number of subcontractors and the diversion of responsibilities. PROMAN-SOTECMA designs, manufactures and supplies turnkey installations of DRY MIX MORTAR Plants (DMMP) to manufacture of dry mix mortar ranging from renders, plasters, cement glue/adhesive & screeds, technical mortars, repair, monolayer color to self-leveling compounds which conform to the entire palette of dry mix mortar products. A dry mortar plant basically consists of a system of silos, for the collection of raw materials (aggregates, cement, lime, additives …) and from these silos the raw materials are weighted, dosed and fed to a mixer, where these are mixed with the exact composition of the requested mortar. The final product can be supplied by bags, big bags and tank truck
Salient features of PROMAN-SOTECMA Dry Mix Mortar Plant are:
- Vertical tower or semi-tower design meeting required capacity.
- Automated plant with Patented additive management technology , assuring quality of wide range of products
- Offers flexibility for producing wide range of products with minimum down time
- Other than supplying the plant to customer, PROMAN-SOTECMA - supports customers to identify the right products to prepare and also to locate the Potential Market areas.
The installation of PROMAN Sotecma Dry Mix Mortar is equipped with:
- Raw materials (aggregates and cements) silos are the main components in volume, more than 95% of the dry mortar composition.
- The silo of cement, lime and filler in general are all the fines, is filled out by means of a pneumatic system from the bulk tanker that transports them to respective Silos. The loading of the aggregate is carried out through a receiving hopper, where the trucks will unload, then it is conveyed through a bucket elevator that elevates it to top of the tower to feed sizer – high efficiency screen that classifies into various fractions.
- Additive silos similar to aggregate & cement silos, the additives are also stored in silos. Usually two groups of silos are constituted, one of greater capacity for the majority additives, and another of smaller capacity for the minority additives. The loading of these silos is done manually, since the additives are normally purchased in bags or big-bags- these bags will be lifted using a hoist.
- System of dosing and mixing of the materials: Once the process of storing the raw materials is finished, the operator selects the formula and quantity of the material (Recipe) that is to be manufactured from the computer program, to which previously the corresponding formulation has been introduced.
- The software system will keep the information of real time situation of the order, as well as stock of raw material and finished product.
- From each silo the material is drawn by means of screw conveyors to the weighing hoppers, which in turn discharge onto the mixer. In the case of additives, each of the silos has a screw conveyor connected with micro dossier that is responsible for providing the material in a controlled way to the precision weightier patented by us. Once the weighing is done, the additive will be unloaded on a pneumatic transport system that will take it directly to the mixer or sent to mixer separately as the case may be. When the mixer is filled with all the materials, the mixing process begins. After the mixing process, the final product is ready for discharge silage or bagging. The plant is configured with PLC & SCADA to ensure complete Automation.