PROMAN JAW CRUSHERS are engineered for the toughest feed materials. We manufacture a series of single toggle jaw crushers known for their higher capacity output and reliable performance.
- Dry rolling toggle…rolling contact requires no lubrication. High alloy iron toggle plate rides on hardened steel seat.
- Self-aligning spherical roller bearing in frame and moving jaws.
- Dual lip-type seals enclose bearings…lubricant stays in… dirt stays out.
- Grease lubricated bearings standard… oil lubrication optional.
- Mortise and tenon construction provides strong, rigid frame assembly.
- Moving jaws is heat – treated cast steel.
- Eccentric shaft is forged alloy steel.
- Abrasion-resistant side liners protect side frames from wear.
- Heavy cast flywheels… smooth operation even under momentary overloads. Counterbalancing reduces vibration.
- Steel shims for setting adjustments and wear compensation, Hydraulic jack facilities Adding or removing shims.
- Replaceable wear plates behind jaw plate protect moving jaw and frame.
- Corrugated manganese jaw plate is reversible for longer life. Top is retained by wedge… replaceable support strip retains bottom.
- Replaceable deflector plate prevents damage and wear to top portion of moving jaw.
JAW CRUSHERS - MODELS
|Pro Jaw Model||Feed Opening (mm)||Max Feed Size (mm)||Drive Motor (HP)||CSS (mm)|
|36"X24"||600 x 900||500||100||51-203|
|42"X30"||1050 x 750||650||150||76-230|
|50"X40"||1250 x 1000||850||200||100-250|
|*PROMAN strives for continuous development; all data are subjected to change with prior notice|