We manufacture ORTNER range of Fines removal and washing equipment in technical collaboration with M/s AEI, USA (M/s Aggregates Equipment Inc). The ORTNER is a product designed to dewater and remove fines, simultaneously classifying and rinsing sand and other fine material.
We would like to highlight the advantages of ORTNER washing machine as under:
- Power required is very less
- Very low maintenance and operating costs
- Better control over sand washing operation
- High efficiency
- Can remove fines and other excess material up to 200 mesh
- Water requirement is very less hence reduced settling ponds and recovery costs.
- Light weight and portable.
- The unique feature of the ORTNER is that it uses less water compared to other dewatering and classifying machinery as a result lower power consumption and thereby efficiencies of cost that are unmatched in the industry.
PROMAN ORTNER MODELS
|Model||Capacity (TPH)||Drive Motor (HP)|
|*PROMAN strives for continuous development; all data are subjected to change with prior notice|