The industrial minerals industry presents the most demanding crushing and grinding duty for reduction machinery. There are many reasons for this but generally, the applications are severe because of hardness, uniformity and abrasiveness of the materials being processed. Many of these materials are man-made such as refractory's, insulation products, industrial coatings and a wide range of compounds developed for unique service in industry.
For this service, PROMAN REMco have developed a series of Vertical Shaft Grinders.
VSG operating benefits:
- Unique differential grinding method purges contaminants.
- Wide power range for individual production requirements.
- Will produce fine material to all specifications.
- Produces pulverized product for minimal cost per ton.
- Low service and maintenance requirements.
- Convertible crushing chamber insert options.
- Material-on-Material grinding does not add metal to finished product.
- Smooth vibration-free operation.
- Low noise emission when running at full capacity.
|VSI - Model||Drive Motor (HP)||Capacity (TPH)||Lubrication Type|
|*PROMAN strives for continuous development; all data are subjected to change with prior notice|