Think of a situation where you have a modular, re-locatable plant that can be assembled in days and ready to crush in caparison to a fixed plant.
- Greatly reduces transporting and re-transporting cost from source site (input) to product site (output - after material has been crushed)
- Efficiencies of cost from reduced man hours and therefore labour.
- Reduction in conveyor lengths by convenient placement of mobile units.
- Convenience of maintenance.
- Flexibility of use.
- Modular design.
- Mobility in all forms of crushers – whether Jaw, Cone or Vertical Shaft Impact Crushing.
- Integrative nature of machinery allows for any combinations to be used flexibly and speedily.
- Reduced freight.
- Convenience in road transit from turn axle of traction.
- Easier setting up of the unit on support legs is possible.
- Relocation of machine to another site made very easy